Hand Poke Combo Tattoo Kit - Double
Practice on the silicone skin, before Stick & Pokin' yourself.
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine (gun), but the needle is hand powered rather than electric. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle, ink and sterilization apparatus. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique, how the equipment works, hygiene, aftercare and some references to design ideas.
1 Single Combo Kit Contains:
- 1 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 24 Sterile tattooing needles (3RL+ 5RL+ 7RL+ 9RL) (6 of each)
- 8 Recyclable mini ink jar
- 2 Packet 'EasyTattoo' aftercare cream
- 4 Individually wrapped medical gloves
- 2 Large sterile plaster
- 8 Sterile alcohol wipes
- 4 Hectograph Paper
- 4 Tracing Paper
- 4 Sachet of Stencil Solution
- 4 Medical surface coverings
- 2 Practice Skin
- 4 Polythene aprons
- 1 Single Needle 'Hand Poke' Tattoo Book
- 1 Single Needle 'Practice' Tattoo Book