Single Needle Tattoo
Hand Poke Practice Kit - Triple
This triple kit is designed to practice 3 tattoos on silicone skin, and contains detailed instructions regarding technique, equipment use, hygiene, and design.
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine (gun), but the needle is hand powered rather than electric. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle, ink and sterilization apparatus. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.Single Needle Practice Kits are the perfect way to learn how to tattoo, without practicing on yourself!
1 Triple Practice Kit Contains:
- 1 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 24 Sterile tattooing needles (3RL+ 5RL+ 7RL+ 9RL) (6 of each)
- 6 Recyclable mini ink jar
- 3 Pair Individually wrapped medical gloves
- 3 Hectograph Paper
- 3 Tracing Paper
- 3 Sachet of Stencil Solution
- 3 Medical surface covering
- 3 Practice skin 20x15cm
- 3 Polythene aprons
- 1 Single Needle Practice Book
Discreet Packaging Included.