Hand Poke Tattoo Kit - Medium
This Single Needle Tattoo Kit Contains:
- 1 x 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 10 x 3RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 10 x 5RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 10 x 7RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 10 x 9RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 1 x Hand Poke Tattoo Tool
- 5 x Grommets for Hand Poke Tool
- 2 x Razors with Shaving Cream
- 1 x Needle Wrap Tape (Black)
- 10 x Ink Cups
- 2 x Sachets of Aftercare Cream
- 2 x Pairs of Medical Gloves
- 2 x Large Clear Plasters (18cm x 15cm)
- 2 x Sheets of A4 Transfer Paper
- 2 x 15ml Bottles of Transfer Gel
- 2 x Medical Surface Coverings (Black)
- 260+ Flash Designs (All Single Needle Flash Sheets!)
- 1 x Single Needle 'Step by Step How to Stick & Poke Tattoo' PDF Guide
Download the hand poke guide here
What is a Stick & Poke Tattoo?
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine, but the needle is hand powered. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle and ink. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique, how the equipment works, hygiene, aftercare and some references to design ideas. This will be sent in a PDF via email.