Hand Poke Practice Kit - Small
Practice the technique of Stick & Poke tattooing on silicone skin
This Stick & Poke Practice Kit Contains:
- 1 x 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 5 x 3RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 5 x 5RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 5 x 7RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 5 x 9RL Stick & Poke Tattoo Needles
- 1 x Hand Poke Tattoo Tool
- 5 x Grommets for Hand Poke Tool
- 1 x Needle Wrap Tape (Black)
- 5 x Ink Cups
- 1 x Pair of Medical Gloves
- 1 x Sheet of A4 Transfer Paper
- 1 x 15ml Bottle of Transfer Gel
- 1 x Medical Surface Covering (Black)
- 260+ Flash Designs (All Single Needle Flash Sheets!)
- 1 x Sheet of Silicone Tattoo Practice Skin (15x 20cm)
- 1 x Single Needle 'Step by Step How to Stick & Poke Tattoo' PDF Guide
What is a Stick & Poke Tattoo?
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine, but the needle is hand powered. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle and ink. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique, how the equipment works, hygiene, aftercare and some references to design ideas. This will be sent in a PDF via email.