After Inked Tattoo Aftercare
After Inked Tattoo Lotion is a daily skin moisturizer for your new or existing tattoos. The formula is so special because they use the finest ingredients, the key ingredient being grapeseed oil. After Inked Lotion is non-petroleum based, fragrance free, and dermatologist tested to be safe for all skin types. It can also be used on any permanent makeup procedures done on lips, brows, eyeliner, and areolas or for use after laser removal. After Inked is formulated for perfection and is recommended by the professionals.
- Size: 3 ounces
- Key ingredient grapeseed oil
- Non-petroleum based
- Won’t stick to clothes
- Use on permanent makeup procedures
Directions of use:
For better results do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.