Hand Poke Festival Tattoo Kit
This kit is specially designed for Stick & Poke tattooing at festivals and outdoor environments! It contains extra Gloves, Alcohol Wipes, Witch Hazel Wipes, Ink Cups, Aprons, Plasters, Aftercare Cream, Transfer Solution and Needles so you can stay extra safe!
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine (gun), but the needle is hand powered rather than electric. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle, ink and sterilization apparatus. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique, how the equipment works, hygiene, aftercare and some references to design ideas.
1 Festival Tattoo Kit Contains:
- 1 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 20 Sterile tattooing needles (3RL+ 5RL+ 7RL+ 9RL)(5 of each)
- 8 Recyclable mini ink jars
- 4 Packets of 'EasyTattoo' aftercare cream
- 5 Individually wrapped medical gloves
- 5 Large sterile plasters
- 16 Sterile alcohol wipes
- 2 Hectograph paper
- 2 Tracing paper
- 2 Sachet of Stencil Solution
- 5 Medical surface coverings
- 5 polythene aprons
- 1 Single Needle Tattoo Book
Discreet Packaging Included