COSCO USP Tincture of Green Soap 16oz
Green Soap is a traditional skin preparation soap for both tattoos and piercings. Green Soap is made from pure vegetable oils and glycerine.
The soap is not green in color; however it is considered "green" because it is organic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. Green Soap is often used by artists to prep skin, remove soil, blood, and ink, and as a soak for surgical instruments.
- Quantity: 1 bottle
- Size: 16 ounces
- Skin prep for tattoos & piercings
- Soak for surgical instruments
- Organic, biodegradable & environmentally safe
Directions for Skin Prep Use:
- Mix 10% Green Soap with 90% Distilled Water
- Apply to Skin
Directions for Instrument Soak Use:
- Mix 1 cup of Green Soap and 1 quart of distilled water
- Soak Instruments