Hand Poke Tattoo Kit - Double
This double kit is designed to complete 2 Stick & Poke tattoos!
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine (gun), but the needle is hand powered rather than electric. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle, ink and sterilization apparatus. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because its less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique, how the equipment works, hygiene, aftercare and some references to design ideas.
1 Double Tattoo Kit Contains:
- 1 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 8 Sterile tattooing needles (3RL+ 5RL+ 7RL+ 9RL) (2 of each)
- 4 Recyclable mini ink jar
- 2 Packet 'EasyTattoo' aftercare cream
- 2 Individually wrapped medical gloves
- 2 Large sterile plaster
- 8 Sterile alcohol wipes
- 2 Hectograph paper
- 2 Tracing Paper
- 2 Sachet of Stencil Solution
- 2 Medical surface coverings
- 2 Polythene apron
- 1 Single Needle Stick & Poke Book