Hand Poke Practice Kit - Single
This single kit is designed to practice 1 tattoo on silicone skin, and contains detailed instructions regarding technique, equipment use, hygiene, and design.
Stick & Poke is a method of tattooing. The tattoo process is the same as using a tattoo machine (gun), but the needle is hand powered rather than electric. Fundamentally, hand poke tattooing is using a sharp point to deposit an ink pigment into one’s skin to leave a permanent mark.
The method is very simple, and that’s often the appeal. There is no aggressive machine buzz or equipment. Rather, just a needle, ink and sterilization apparatus. It generally doesn’t hurt as much as a machine tattoo either. This is because it's less invasive and also means the skin heals quicker.
This poke tattoo kit contains instructions regarding tattoo technique and how the equipment works.
1 Practice Kit Contains:
- 1 30ml Stick & Poke Black Liner Tattoo Ink
- 8 Sterile tattooing needles (3RL+ 5RL+ 7RL+ 9RL) (2 of each)
- 2 Recyclable mini ink jar
- 1 Pair Individually wrapped medical gloves
- 1 Hectograph Paper
- 1 Tracing Paper
- 1 Sachet of Stencil Solution
- 1 Medical surface covering
- 1 Practice skin 20x15cm
- 1 Polythene apron
- 1 Single Needle Practice Book
Discreet Packaging Included